DIY: Beaded Bracelet with Silky Beads "Mountain streamlet"
In this DIY video tutorial we will create bracelet Mountain Streamlet from Silky and 2-holes Caboshon beads.I‘ve chosen blue beads Silky. Beads have square shaper and 2 diagonal holes and very pleasant oval convex surface.
For this project you will need:
- Silky Beads with 2 diagonal holes - click here
- Cabochon Beads 6mm - click here
- Fire-Polished beads 3mm - click here
- 11/0 Seed Beads - click here
- Fireline and needles - click here